- Technical translators
- Sworn translators
- Webpage translations
- Translation of “Key words” for positioning in Google and other search engines
- Translation of patents
- Culinary translations
- Advertising translations
- We are very familiar with Japan, and we have an extensive network of collaborators that can help you sell your products.
- Our native staff can advise you on the Japanese market, the search for distributors, etc.
- Extensive experience in Japanese advertising.
- We offer you the Japanese information that you require.
High technologyWe use with the latest technology on the market as far as programs and equipment. We make use of a great variety of programs in various languages, (translation memories, terminology managers, CAT programs, design programs, desktop publishing, etc.)
Interpretation refers to the work of converting spoken statements from one language to another orally, which is carried out by experienced, professional staff.
- Simultaneous interpreter
- Consecutive interpreter and accompanying interpreter
- Technical interpreter, telephone interpreter
- Japanese, English, Spanish interpreter (3 languages)
- Interpreters in Spain or Japan, wherever they are needed
- Quality audits (ISO 9001)
- Environmental audits (ISO 14001)
- Kaizen is “continual improvement,” a philosophy of work deeply rooted in Japanese culture. The Japanese interpreter also needs to be familiar with the terminology; Toyota Production System, lean manufacturing, 5S, 7 wastes, Poka-yoke, etc.
- We have been improving industrial environments for more than 20 years.
- Voiceovers with professional voiceover artists for company presentations, product presentations, etc.
- Recordings of male and female voices.
- Voiceovers at a professional studio.
- Professional speakers with extensive experience in radio and television.
Edition and desktop publishing of texts with the most advanced software on the market.