KOTOBAI (GoiHata SL), a company with more than 20 years of experience and an extensive portfolio of satisfied clients, focuses it business activity on translation and interpretation services and consulting on topics related with Japan.
We follow a strict code of professional conduct that includes:
- Maximum confidentiality
- Quality standard and Kaizen continual improvement
- Loyalty to the client, since we owe it all to him/her
- Always on time with delivery deadlines
- Respect for persons and the environment
- Competitive prices
- Complete customer satisfaction
We manage informationWe are a translation, interpretation and consulting company with an impressive team that uses the most advanced technical and computing equipment to the advantage our clients.
We are innovativeWe apply the Kaizen philosophy of continual improvement in our daily work. We put the most modern technologies and expertise at our clients’ service.
We solve problemsWe solve your communication problems. You will never have a second chance to make a first impression. We are your communications assistant.
Customer satisfactionAll our efforts are aimed at customer satisfaction. The high rate of satisfied customers who return again and again is our most important endorsement. We have been on the market for 20 years and continue to expand.
- Because we have more than 20 years’ experience.
- We are very familiar with the culture of both countries.
- Our staff includes native speakers, and we offer great added value at competitive prices.
- We can advise you.
- Your investment will be profitable.
Testimony from our clients
We were planning to attend a trade fare in Tokyo, and we knew that the Japanese customer was very demanding. We contacted GOIHATA so that they would take care of the translations of the printed material for the trade fair, and we requested an interpreter for support during the trade fair. Our agent congratulated us on the translations, and we obtained several orders during the trade fair. What a good decision! Both on the translation and on the interpreter. The interpreter had even reviewed the technical terminology in advance. We are going to work with them again!Alvaro